Friday, February 15, 2008

Phone Call, Where do you Say??... aaa yes Bolivia

Two weeks or so I was working when I received a Phone Call from my friend: "Let's do it" he says!!, Do what?, I asked.. "The Bolivia trip, can you meet me today in the afternoon at the bus station to buy the tickets??",,, ee Of course, let's do it!!

When we hang up the phone I kept on working like nothing happened but in a corner of my head the word Bolivia was bouncing, and I started to remember 3 before when for the first time I went Backpacking to Europe with my 3 best friends at the age of 19, and now I was about to start a new Journey with this guy now... right next to the country where I lived. No long flights or expensive rates... just backpacks, some money, buses... and this guy..

Is this a Good Idea??

No comments: