Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In the bus...Backpackers, tourists, residents on their way to Bolivia

Next stop in 12 hours, somewhere deep in the center of Argentina, by then I would be probable starving or sleeping so neither the two of them would make me have little or non interest in our stop.
We slept pretty much all the way there stoping only once to grab something to eat.

The good thing is that long distance buses in Argentina are very comfortable so you can almost sleep as if you were traveling in a rolling bed. But imagine that after 24 hours of ride even though you slept a lot you are exhausted.

Here is I think the firs picture we took during the bus ride where you can see clearly how wasted I look...even before starting to Backpack in BoliviaJAJAJA yes I look wasted on the right, and that was only the beginning, before the fat lip, and some other interesting things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.