Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bolivia here I go, even though I haven't planed it!

Backpacker looking for a travel mate

Everything started at my friend's car on our way to school we were listening to some music, talking about some random things, when I told to my good friend Damian that I wanted to go backpacking to Bolivia.
Then he looked at me, and said. "Bolivia...", "maybe I can join you!!" and that was it, I knew he wasn't serious about it. First cuse he already had planned his holidays, and we were reaching the end of November and our summer was about to start....and second because we were good friends back then, but honestly we did not know one to the other enough as to decide to travel together as backpackers.

Anyway, I kept thinking about Bolivia, all the places I heard about it as the Salar the Uyuni (the biggest salt flat IN THE WORLD), Coroico at 70 Km from La Paz thorough the Death Path!!, the Titi Kaka, etc.

Maybe I ll do it alone... OR NOT??

No comments: